Impact Consulting Internship
GOOD is a social innovation company focused on improving the lives of global citizens. We are an exceptionally driven company at the vanguard of a global citizenship movement. We fuse smart business practices with a high-energy, creative culture. We combine the hope of idealism with the prudence of pragmatism. We are a diverse group of people who give a damn; and we look for teammates that share this passion, bring their own thoughts to the table, and carry world class expertise in their area of focus.
GOOD Corps, GOOD’s social innovation consultancy, partners with leading brands, foundations and nonprofits to surface and manifest world-changing shared value opportunities. Our work ranges from launching new businesses to sparking highly participatory social programs.
We are looking for passionate students eager to learn about jobs at the intersection of social impact and creativity to join our Spring and / or Summer internship program.
As a member of our internship class, you will leave having:
- Learned about GOODcorps
- Gained exposure to social impact space
- Learned new skills relevant to the consulting space
- Learned to give and receive constructive feedback
- Completed a project of value to GOODcorps and your professional development
Interns will join our team at our Los Angeles HQ 2x.
Spring internships run from April - June 2018
Summer internships run from June - August 2018.
If interested, please apply to this posting with your resume, cover letter and one page answer to the following prompt:
"Describe your idea for how to rally awareness and action around a cause you care most about. How would it work? What partners would you enlist? What would be the goal outcome? Who are you targeting? Please keep your answer to one page, and send to us as a PDF."
Applications accepted until Friday, 3/23.
- Can point to a demonstrated commitment to and/or past work experience in the social impact space.
- Know how to elevate any conversations with relevant inspirational and insightful questions and anecdotes.
- Have a skill or personal passion you can share with us. GOODcorps thrives as a culmination of diverse interests, passions and backgrounds, and we look forward to bringing your unique perspective to the team.
- Practice your own mindfulness practice (i.e. any practice that helps you manage stress and heighten self-awareness such as surfing, writing, yoga, faith, etc.)
- Started and managed your own entrepreneurial endeavor.
Must be receiving college credit for internship.