NOTE: QUICKBOOKS Experience is MANDATORY!
- Entry and execution of accounts payable and receivable process daily, including maintaining all vendor and client information
- Record cash receipts, credit card statements, invoices, and disbursements;
- Prepare bank, vendor and customer reconciliations
- Record journal entries as required
- Record and process employee reimbursements
- Participate in meetings, group discussions and/or conference calls
- Share information with team members on a regular basis
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements
- Project management - information collection and tasks as assigned
- Finance and other administration duties as required
- Other tasks as assigned
- Expertise with Quickbooks Desktop
- 1-3 years accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience
- Strong computer aptitude
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts, including debits, credits, bank reconciliations, chart of accounts and general ledger accounts
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
- Strong advocate of continuous improvement; Takes ownership of assignments, seeks to make improvements where possible
- Self-starter who maintains a positive attitude and loves a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines '
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Takes and follows directions well
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Competitive compensation. We're mission-driven, but we're a for-profit company.
- Take vacation when you need it. We offer a competitive vacation package that enables you to recharge – ensuring that your best self comes to work each day.
- Stay healthy. All full-time employees have medical, dental, and vision benefit options. We offer generous parental leave.
- Awesome team. You'll be collaborating with a fantastic group of smart, driven, principled, good-spirited people.
Good Worldwide Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.